Audit Your Website Security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists.
Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases.
Firewalls, SSL and Locked-Down Servers are Futile Against Web Application Hacking!
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through the firewall, past operating system and network level security, and right in to the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers.
Acunetix - A Worldwide Leader in Web Application Security
Acunetix has pioneered the web application security scanning technology: Its engineers have focused on web security as early as 1997 and developed an engineering lead in web site analysis and vulnerability detection.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Includes Many Innovative Features:
- AcuSensor Technology
- An automatic client script analyzer allowing for security testing of Ajax and Web 2.0 applications
- Industries' most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross site scripting testing
- Advanced penetration testing tools, such as the HTTP Editor and the HTTP Fuzzer
- Visual macro recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
- Support for pages with CAPTCHA, single sign-on and Two Factor authentication mechanisms
- Extensive reporting facilities including PCI compliance reports
- Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner crawls hundreds of thousands of pages with ease
- Intelligent crawler detects web server type and application language
- Acunetix crawls and analyzes websites including flash content, SOAP and AJAX
- Port scans a web server and runs security checks against network services running on the server
- Download the brochure of Acunetix WVS for extra features and screenshots, or download Acunetix WVS Trial.
Calls us now +97150 9809477 Acunetix Abudhabi | Dubai | UAE
New in Acunetix v12
AcuSensor for Java
Acunetix version 12 includes a new AcuSensor for Java web applications. While already supporting PHP and ASP .NET, the introduction of Java support in AcuSensor means that Acunetix coverage for interactive gray box scanning of web applications is now possibly the widest in the industry. This improves the coverage of the web site and the detection of web vulnerabilities, zeroes false positives and provides more information on the vulnerabilities identified.
Fastest Web Scanning Engine
Acunetix was always in the forefront when it came to speed, however now with the re-engineered scanning engine, we are seeing a constant reduction of scan time by up to 2x. Depending on the website’s response time and the technology used, this can mean that users are able to scan most of their sites in half the time without any compromise on accuracy.
Pause / Resume Feature
Acunetix Version 12 allows the user to pause a Scan and Resume the scan at a later stage. Acunetix will proceed with the scan from where it had left off. There is no need to save any scan state files or similiar - the information about the paused scan is automatically retained in Acunetix.
Downloading Acunetix v12
Acunetix version 12 may be downloaded from here.
Customers can use their current Acunetix License Key to activate the product.
Acunetix Online will automatically update with the new features available to Acunetix On Premise and will be updated shortly.
Other links that may be interested in
What's new in v12
Quick Start Guide
How to install Acunetix Multi-engine
The Acunetix Multi-engine setup is suitable for Enterprise customers who need to scan more than 10 websites or web applications simultaneously. This can be achieved by installing one Main Installation and multiple Scanning Engines, all managed from a central console.
Read more »
Download the brochure of Acunetix WVS for extra features and screenshots, or download Acunetix WVS Trial