NCL4U being Best IP PABX solution provider in Dubai (UAE) can provide solution to SMB's and Enterprises.
A PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a small telephone switch. An IP PBX is simply a PBX which supports VoIP (Voice over IP). An IP PBX can also be referred to as a VoIP PBX. An IP PBX may support VoIP both internally and externally. Internal VoIP support means that the IP PBX uses VoIP to communicate with each of its connect PBX phones. External VoIP supports means that the IP PBX uses VoIP to route calls to the outside world.
Pulse can connect all your branches through out the world into a single PBX
Pulse enables people to reach you on your extension without really knowing where you are located.
Using Pulse IP-PBX you could be reached on your extension even when you are at another branch
IP PABX Dubai
IP PBX Features
- Call queue
- Multi company reception
- Simultaneous Ring
- Extension Status
- Group call pickup
- Call Hunt
- Auto Attendant with IVR (interactive voice response)
- Call hold
- Call transfer
- Direct transfer to voice mail box
- Conference calling
- Call forwarding, etc.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system is a technology that enables callers to interact with pre-recorded audio which directs to proceed further.
In telecommunications, IVR enables callers to interact with an organization’s pre-recorded system by recognizing the speech that is used as a self service application for their enquiries by following the IVR dialogue. This system is commonly known as automated attendant which helps to cost cut on human agents, reduce cost and improve customers experiences.
- Improve customer service
- Lower its cost
- Agents have more time to deal with complex interactions/more demanding areas of service.
- Service with chosen language
- Customer Prioritization based on Dialed number identification service and call reason.
- Call logs available for auditing, performance report and future enhancement.
Some Industrial sectors that use IVR Solution are:
- Transport industry – Enquiry, Reservation and status.
- Medical Industry – Reporting, Appointment, and immediate alert.
- Banking – Account Information, Transaction Information, Tele-banking
- Telecom – Subscriber Information, Service Activation-deactivation, Billing Information, many more.
- Service Industry – Customer Support and scheduling of service
- Manufacturing – Stock Update, Enquiry
- BPO – IVRS is integral part of a call centre
- Pulse offers customized solutions to the above industries based on their requirements.
Business Telephone Systems PABX in Dubai, Abudhabi
We design, provide, install and maintain the Market’s Leading Commercial PBX Products as well as opensource systems.
Our highlight is that we provide custom made solutions to make the best out of the PBX systems.
We provide sales, support and maintenance contract for Panasonic, NEC , Cisco, Avaya, Asterisk based Telephone Systems in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain , Al Ain and Kochi,India.
We provide call centre solutions and also integrate Sugarcrm with IP PBX in Dubai UAE.