Audit Your Website Security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists.
Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc. Accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world, insecure web applications provide easy access to backend corporate databases.
Firewalls, SSL and Locked-Down Servers are Futile Against Web Application Hacking!
Web application attacks, launched on port 80/443, go straight through the firewall, past operating system and network level security, and right in to the heart of your application and corporate data. Tailor-made web applications are often insufficiently tested, have undiscovered vulnerabilities and are therefore easy prey for hackers.
Acunetix - A Worldwide Leader in Web Application Security
Acunetix has pioneered the web application security scanning technology: Its engineers have focused on web security as early as 1997 and developed an engineering lead in web site analysis and vulnerability detection.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Includes Many Innovative Features:
- AcuSensor Technology
- An automatic client script analyzer allowing for security testing of Ajax and Web 2.0 applications
- Industries' most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross site scripting testing
- Advanced penetration testing tools, such as the HTTP Editor and the HTTP Fuzzer
- Visual macro recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
- Support for pages with CAPTCHA, single sign-on and Two Factor authentication mechanisms
- Extensive reporting facilities including PCI compliance reports
- Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner crawls hundreds of thousands of pages with ease
- Intelligent crawler detects web server type and application language
- Acunetix crawls and analyzes websites including flash content, SOAP and AJAX
- Port scans a web server and runs security checks against network services running on the server
- Download the brochure of Acunetix WVS for extra features and screenshots, or download Acunetix WVS Trial.
Calls us now +97155 2345955 Acunetix Abudhabi | Dubai | UAE
The Acunetix Multi-engine setup is suitable for Enterprise customers who need to scan more than 10 websites or web applications simultaneously. This can be achieved using multiple Acunetix scanning engines by installing one Main Installation and multiple Scanning Engines, all managed from a central console. An Acunetix Enterprise Multi-Engine license is required for such setups. Read more »
New builds now include new vulnerability checks in Apache Struts 2 and Apache Struts Remote Code Execution, Atlassian Confluence, jQuery and Tiki Wiki. Improved detection of the WordPress version, including several updates to WordPress and Joomla checks, database backup file detection, jquery version fingerprint, as well as a number of bug fixes. Read more »
"I've used Acunetix a number of times over the last decade, and I like what I see in this latest version. The web-based interface makes it run smoother, and also unlocks the potential of offering role-based access to multiple users within the organization..."
Read more »
The Acunetix Multi-engine setup is suitable for Enterprise customers who need to scan more than 10 websites or web applications simultaneously. This can be achieved by installing one Main Installation and multiple Scanning Engines, all managed from a central console.
Read more »
Download the brochure of Acunetix WVS for extra features and screenshots, or download Acunetix WVS Trial